I am done with camping for a little while as I get a break. I have been camping for the past 3 weekends and actually went for 4 days this last weekend. A lot has actually besides camping since my last post. Multiple celebrities have passed away within a week, all having unexpected deaths such as Michael Jackson and Billy Mays. I also saw the midnight premiere of the blockbuster movie Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. I also had a trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific during the week. My bedroom is also pieced back together and is looking very good.
Now I have the rest of the summer pretty much free and I am looking forward to my birthday in late July. The day after my birthday I get to go to Fish Fest (a Christian Music Festival) and in August I am going to Harvest Crusade featuring Skillet and Relient k! Should be fun! I am sure that my summer will not be empty though as there is always something going on.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Summer!
Posted by Rock4Him at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment