I went on a massive quest today to go around the local mall and surrounding area in order to fulfill the task of acquiring job applications. I am planning on getting a part-time job after my birthday in July. It wasn't easy though trying to get these physical objects. I found out that most places do not actually have job applications on paper anymore, but they are mostly found online and can be printed out from there. The only places that seemed to have it on paper were a few select restaurants. I got a good amount of applications but I can't fill them out yet. I am also going to try for a local Christian book store but I am thinking that it will be pretty hard to get that.
My battery is about to run out on my laptop but I will say that I will be blogging tomorrow because I will be seeing the bands Hey Monday, Stereo Skyline, and The Golden State (not to be confused with the Christian band named Above the Golden State). They are all playing at a free acoustic show. The fun never stops around here. There is more coming after that! I am going camping this Saturday for scouts and I will be helping newer boys learn the basic starting skills of scouting. I am also going to spend two full weekends after tomorrow to devote to an NYLT course which is a training to help scouts build leadership skills. I am there to staff again this year as I did last year and the year before that I had attended as a participant.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
On a quest....
Posted by Rock4Him at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
you are a busy boy! LOL!! I knew about the application thing...isn't that wild?? Have fun at the concert and camping!
Post a Comment