
I thought the movie came out on the 26nd of June which would be on Friday. I thought that I was going to have to see it after the weekend since I am camping that weekend in the mountians and there are no theaters probably even close. Paramount must have moved the date up or something cause I found out the night before that people were buying tickets for that midnight showing of the film. My dad and I managed to get 2 tickets before the show sold out (I am pretty sure it was by the start of the film, other theaters had sold out by 9:00 PM.)
Let me start out the review by talking about a preview that I remember seeing.
Twilight:New Moon-UGH! I had to laugh though because when this preview began to appear on screen almost everyone in the room was booing at the movie. I thought that pretty much every teen girl was obsessed with Twilight. At least there is a roomfull of hope now.
This review of the movie of the movie may not be as complete as it could be but I will try to summerize what I remember because I saw it about a week ago from now. I understand Hollywood's logic of trying to make a hit movie's sequel into an even bigger hit by taking the first movie's best elements and adding more of it. I think that is exactly what Director Michael Bay was trying to do when he was creating Transformers 2. He took it a little too far though.
Using Megan Fox and many other ways Bay managed to create many more ways of suggestive scenes in the sequel. Michael also added a LOT more explosives and action into this movie which looked pretty cool and real. The orginal humor found in the first film was also here, spreading laughter throught the crowd. The plot from the first is expanded on and many new characters are introduced. A funny cameo by Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office) is also made on this movie but its hard to tell its him.
>
The graphics and fitting fake robots in with our real world looked much better than the 1st and sucked you right in with the movie. Aside from the inappropriate content in this film I though it was fairly good but could have been better. I saw this movie as another big movie just trying to make more money, well its doing a good job at that. It was quite entertaining for me. I will be posting a star rating on this soon (to be explained) but for not I would suggest it only to viewers over 14 or 15.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Transformers 2 Movie Review
Posted by Rock4Him at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment