BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Up movie review


Pixar always makes the best computer animated movies. They started off with Toy Story and hasn't made a bad film yet. Up adds on to Pixar's legacy and is possibly the best one yet (not counting Toy Story of course!). Up is a great story about an old man who sets off on a quest to get to South America and place his balloon-floating house next to a waterfall in order to fulfill his wife's dream. Along the way he gets stuck with a young scout who wants to help and also many odd creatures.

Pixar also managed to stick to its traditions of placing cameos of different objects of other Pixar films in UP. The ball with the star on it was seen as well as the code "A113" which can be found in all Pixar movies and also a few others such as "The Iron Giant." John Ratzenburger can also be found in every Pixar movie and he is a construction worker here.

My opinion on this movie is a good one! If I were ebert and roeper I would give this 4 thumbs UP, but I am not. I would still give it my thumbs UP though. It is definitely a family movie and much appropriate comedy on it. The characters are very well built and you will find yourself quoting the dogs. The only downside on this movie is that it is the first Pixar movie to show blood. This is just minor cut though but it can be seen. Besides that there is nothing to worry about.I give 5 of 5 stars.

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Thanks for the great review! I can't wait to see it!

The Zandi Zoo said...

You made me want to go see it again!