

The people behind the show Yo Gabba Gabba should call Family Force 5 up and have them be on the show. I'm not kidding, they would fit right in! Family Force 5 is a Christian band but is also pretty popular in the mainstream world with their crunk rock music. They are also fit in electronic and dance music inside their tunes which would be easy material for the show. They could teach kids how to do a dance move or something!The makers of the show have managed to get people like Elijah Wood, Jack Black, Tony Hawk and Jimmy Eats World on the show, so I am sure they could get FF5 on there. I wish they would......
Radiator Music Video by Family Force 5 (AWESOME!)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
ive got an idea!
Posted by Rock4Him at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
GREAT Idea!! LOL I LOVE it!
Post a Comment