
This is a little late since I saw the movie last week but I am now done with school for the Summer! Before I say anything about the movie I want to say that I have not seen the other Terminator movies yet or the TV show (but I have been to the 3-D attraction at Universal Studios if that counts towards anything). The movie did make a lot of sense though. I have found that a lot of movies have been trying to do that lately were they create a story so that you do not need to see the other movies (The Dark Knight, Star Trek, Superman Returns)
I thought that the movie was great for entertainment. Really good special effects, way better than some movies that have been out in the last year like Indiana Jones 4. The cast was great except I did not like that two of the main characters played by Christian Bale and Sam Worthington have the same exact haircut and wear similar clothes making it hard to tell which is which. To add on the note of Christian Bale, a few moths ago there was a big leak that came out of him yelling at a photographer on set. I can see how he would be in that mood for that was his character and he was probably still in that mindset. I would just say he is a good actor but he finds it hard to get out of it. Other good actors get like that too like Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp.
The only things bad in that movie that I can think of was some bad language and also a lot of violence, but making it between humans and the robots. I would give it 4 and 1/2 out of 5 stars and recommend it for anyone over 13 years old and probably fans of the movie Transformers. By the way next week I am going to go see the movie UP by Pixar and so I will be posting a review on that.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Terminator Salvation Review
Posted by Rock4Him at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Great review, thanks! And I can't wait to see Up! Are you going to see it in 3D?
Post a Comment