BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hey You, Look at These Pictures!

I have decided to start a new blog where I will post a picture each day (see below post). I couldn't think of a good title but for now at least I have called it Hey You, Look at These Pictures!. Not very creative but I will try to think of something better unless you like it. The picture on there today is of me and some college enrollment papers. Why am I holding these? This fall I going to be taking 2 classes for free at my local college and I am not sure what they are exactly yet. I get high school and also college credit for these and its free so why not?

I am starting to find out what I want to do in the future as a career. Looking at a list I found that music, theatre arts, film, and journalism looked interesting. Maybe I could pick one and have the others as back-ups. Another option I could do also is to pick journalism and write about those other themes.


Well check out the new blog and I will keep updating it whether you look at it or not. If you don't keep checking it then you won't know if I have been updating it so you better keep me in line and make sure I do. =)

1 comments:

Brittany said...

I like the name, it's cool! =)