BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Camp......or E?


The picture above is me at Boy Scout Camporee this last weekend at El Dorado park. I had a fairly good time. For those of you that don't know a camporee is where Troops and Patrols compete against each other. Oh, also a patrol is just a smaller division of boys under a troop. This was Vincent's first camping trip with the troop and I think he had a good time. Our patrol left with a 1st place prize for this event that was like the telephone game mixed with an obstacle course. The Glowstick on my head was a prize for participating. I was tired in the picture.

One of my friends, Michael, was there. I have known him ever since we were like 7 and I have gone through scouts with him since then. We cooked some gourmet food like we always do and everyone loved it. He made some chicken that was fried-like and I made caramel apples and some cheesy garlic bread. We didn't win the cooking competition like we have in the past but the patrol enjoyed the food and the rest of the troop envied our food (well the adults at least). My camera ran out of battery after these pictures but they are something.


This is my cheesy garlic bread



Michael's Fried-like Chicken

0 comments: