BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pan American Festival

For as long as I have known my Boy Scout Troop has done the flag ceremony for the Pan American Festival each year. Each boy in the troop gets a chance to carry some sort of flag that he gets to sign up for.This year I got to carry the flag for Mexico. Later on that day I also helped out with my Troop fundraiser which was a hamburger stand.I got to take orders and give out change to the customers. I looked around the park for a little bit but there wasn't much that interested me in the booths this year. Still had a good time doing the event.


I am getting really bad at updating my blog lately but I should be updating it as soon as school ends! SOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE!! I have to go work on some reports now. AUGH! Also there is just one more week until the Relient k concert!!!!!


0 comments: