BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Memories



I have been working on the annual Zandi home video. It's pretty fun editing all of these memories and seeing it all happen again. Every now and then I just like to remember how much I have seen, done, and accomplished throughout the last year. Here is an outline of some of the highlights of my past year. I don't think I have even blogged about some of these.




-I have done planning and two Eagle Project days and also received the rank of Eagle




-Done many hours of practice and then performed live a few times both "The Best Christmas Pagaent Ever" and also "The Lifehouse Everything Skit"

-Improved greatly on my guitar skills without any classes in the past year.

-Went to many youth group event including 80's night, two photo scavenger hunts, raging waters, and golf n stuff

-I went to my first "real" concert with Stellar Kart, Kutless, Disciple, and Esterlyn. I even met the bass player in Stellar Kart.




-I have really gotten into Christian Rock and I think I know almost every song they play on Air 1 radio.

-I saw at least 6 big Summer movies in theaters

-I have become friends with many new people

-I got a laptop and an electric guitar

-I helped a few people with moving, and also got a summer job helping out with painting inside a house.

-I'm starting to piece together what I going to do with my future.

-I got my driver's permit

-I saw Lakewood High's fall concert and Grease play

-I dyed my hair blond to dye it blue and when that went away I later put red in. Recently I got another hair cut and now my hair is back to dark brown.




-Faced a man who I wonder how he sleeps at night after what he does to people everyday. A liquidator who claimed he was God. Yeah right!

-I helped the Republican party make some phone calls to remind people to vote for John McCain.

-I also watched history as the first African-American became President (not a fan of him though)

-Found out that I will be getting another new sibling soon.

-Our family got Disneyland passes and have gone several times.


-I was asked to go to a Winter Formal and had a great time there.


-I have logged many miles traveling on on foot and on my bike to various places such as the mall and library.

-I went to a fun dance party with some friends from an homeschool group

Well that's just some things I have done and I think that will keep you somewhat up to date of what I have not blogged about.

0 comments: