BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Plan of the Navigator

In this past week I have been still trying to get myself back together from the devastating news of Chloe returning to Heaven. I found that I cannot just let it take control of me and let it ruin my life, but shouldn't just ignore that it happened either. God obviously had a purpose for this event. Though I cannot see through the storm, I know that the Navigator knows the route. He will always do what is right and will not fail us. Everything has a purpose in life and is individually and specially made by Him. I have found that some messages can be found found from this event. Here are a few that I am uncovering.


There will be challenges in life, people may turn away from you when you most need it, but God will always be there for you. I have been blessed enough though that my immediate family is here for me as well as some other friends that have given their time and prayer to my family.

I am also think we should start leaning on God more often. Most Christians just treat God as water, just taking some when they feel that they are thirsty or else they may become sick. We should take in more "water" and not just drink it when we are thirsty but rather all of the time. Money and other earthly objects cannot support us, only the one thing that will never change is the thing we can put all of our trust on.

There are still many more lessons that I am sure I will learn throughout this experience. I still may never know though, what God's true intentions of Chloe's life was. All that I know right now for the situation could be put into one of my favorite Bible verses.


Proverbs 3:5-"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, but lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge Him and He will set your paths straight."

0 comments: