BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting through another day.......

Hello, I'm back to trying to blog some more. I haven't been around to wanting to blog because of the news of the post below this, but I am up for it now. Today I was still trying to recover from the news, also got pretty hot here in Southern California. I went to the mall today with sister, just to roam and browse to get out of the house for a little bit and get our minds off of it.


I found it pretty disturbing that you can't go anywhere in the mall without that guy from Twilight being on a poster or something in the store. Bookstores I found out are the worst about this. I saw a Twilight book sitting on a shelf in front of me so I looked to my right of which there was a Twilight Movie Guide. Frustrated I look to my left, and not surprisingly I found a disturbing picture of that Edward guy from the movie looking straight at me on the side of an action figure box in front of my face. I can't seem to escape it. Hopefully the whole Vampire thing will end after they stop making the movies.

My clumsiness also found me today. An automatic door at the mall decided to shut directly on me as I was walking through, and I also tripped over a 1-1/2 inch curb later on. I had an alright time at the mall besides that though. One of the stops we went to at the mall was at Best Buy which recently had installed a musical instrument section as I have said before. Annabel liked all of the expensive pianos, and I enjoyed all of the guitars of various shapes and sizes. What I found most amusing however was a small keyboard that was hooked up to a computer program for adding and editing sounds. One of the settings for the system was a great variety of synth sounds, which were very fun to play with. I made something that sounded like it came from Family Force 5 and another that sounded like No Doubt. I almost bought the one Relient k record that I don't own which would be their Christmas album, but didn't because I wasn't sure if I would get that for my birthday or not. I'm not sure why someone would buy a Christmas album in the middle of July, but hey, I was about to do it!


Once I got home I played some guitar, some Monopoly, and also did some left over Biology homework that is almost finished. I also tried teaching myself how to play piano at home today. I trying am getting the hang of it and it's kind of addicting. That was pretty much my day summed up here. I also want to thank anyone who has helped support my family in any form of help, even if it was in prayer.THANK YOU!!!!=) My birthday is also coming up in 11 days, can't believe it's almost here!


(Currently listening to- Reinventing Your Exit by Underoath)

0 comments: