
Hey again! Over this last week I posted on my Facebook page that I was working on a special project that did not involve school. I am now unveiling it and it is called "my flick reviews". It is a movie review blog that I am running and updating as new movies are released. You can share it with other people if you would like.You can also leave comments and opinions as much as you please. Each review comes with the background of the film, my review that includes pointing out any questionable content, and also a star rating with 5 being considered "a classic". This project is currently up and running but it is also still under construction as I add more to it. Hope you enjoy it and if you do please let me know so I will continue the work.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
my flick reviews
Posted by Rock4Him at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment