
On this last Tuesday I backed up all of my laptop files and then reset it to factory settings because a stupid virus had somehow found its way on Hawk Nelson(the laptop's name) and infected any Internet browser I tried to open. Everything is fine with Hawk Nelson now though and the files are all back on and I can continue blogging. Unfortunately as I said in the previous post that I could take pictures again because the camera was fixed, but it ran out of batteries and now I am out until I pick up some more so the pic blog is still on hold.
On that same Tuesday that I had fixed my laptop, one of my favorite bands named Hawk Nelson (what the computer is named after) came out with a new CD called "Live Life Loud". My laptop is actually named after the band because so many people get it confused as someones name, even to the point of the band putting out shirts saying "Hawk Nelson is my friend".
I decided to go to my local Best Buy since it seemed to have the lowest price in the area for it. As I looked under the new releases I found that it was not there or under the Hawk Nelson nameplate that had their other albums in that spot There was even a sale tag for the new album sticking out of the shelf. Finding nothing, I asked an employee if he knew if there were any in stock. He checked and found about 5 copies but as he even searched himself he could not find the album anywhere, even in the Christian music area. After he gave up on looking for about 7 minutes, I was about to leave when I had one last idea. I looked under the H section and then followed by the word Nelson. Sure enough, I found that 5 copies of the new CD had been placed under Nelson, Hawk as if it were someones name. I found this very amusing but I still took all the copies and the nameplate and stuck it were the sale tag was under Hawk Nelson. I also got to leave the store with that CD which I can say is pretty awesome and I like the whole 3D cover idea!![]()
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Nelson, Hawk
Posted by Rock4Him at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment