BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Camera is fixed!!!!


Hey there! I just accidentally fixed my digital camera today so now I will try to get my other blog of pictures back up again soon. After having my lens come out of the camera and then back in again saying that there was a "lens error". Frustrated I grabbed the lens when it was sticking out and twisted it slightly and apparently that fixed the problem because it started working immediately after that. That just saved a bunch of $$$ on repairs!


In other news in my life I helped drain the pool in the backyard today and make the ants VERY, VERY, VERY MAD! Also it got so breezy today I got to wear a long sleeved shirt, yay for fall! I'm also going to Disneyland tomorrow to celebrate Annabel's b-day which should be not very crowded since pretty much every school in the area is back in session and Summer is ending. Should be able to get a bunch of rides/shows in and probably fireworks! On yet another off-topic topic, I will be recording and putting up the Tenth Avenue North Cover up soon, I just need to get around to it.

1 comments:

Koffybean said...

That's awesome about your camera!
And I'm just wondering,(this really has nothing to do with your post) have you seen any waterspouts near where you live?