
Iv'e had a roller-coaster Summer this year with it's events that brought ups and downs. I'm looking forward to a better rest of the year though. Starting off my Fall with the college classes, I am still turning in applications in various places for a part-time job. These include anywhere from Vons grocery store to Starbucks Coffee to Lighthouse Christian Bookstore. I haven't turned in the last one yet but I am really hoping/praying that I get that one! Prayers would be nice!
Throughout the Summer there have been a very high amonunt of events that have happened to me but I will just say a few of them. I went to the movie theater many times, a lot of them being free films. The joy of knowing about Chloe and Rain, only to find out a few months later about their return to heaven, also the events and feeling that came from that. I went to a few concerts over this Summer as well. I practiced guitar and learned a ton of new songs. I put in a lot of bike riding time and traveled new places, even taking trips that ended being about 16-miles round trip. Put in 3 weekends in a row of camping trips at the end of June, with two being on Staff for the B.S.A. NYLT Training. I went to the beach a few times over the season and also had much cool-off time with our pool in the backyard. I found out that there actually might be people who read this blog!(If you are out there and I don't know you are reading this, please leave a comment. The most important thing I did was that I saw that I can't hold on to anything here on earth, God is the only one who stays stable and knows what he is doing.
I can't believe that the holiday season starts in about 2 months! This year will be over before I know it but I want to use it to the best I can.
A few posts back I posted a two short songs that sample what I can play on guitar. I have a few songs in mind to post in the future as a cover(By Your Side-Tenth Avenue North, 1,2,3,4-Plain White T's) but if anyone has any ideas, just let me know. I am still trying to write some of my own stuff and I have got 1 song that I think is coming along pretty well. I have some others but I still have to figure out how to put music to those.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Failure is a blessing in disguise
Posted by Rock4Him at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I read it.
-blah
P.S. If you do play By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North maybe could you post it up here?
sure ill post it on here when after I do it.
I was just curious, are you a Hannah that I know or one that I don't. If I dont know you, then hi!hahaha.=)
Umm... Kinda maybe sorta.
And thanks, I love that song!
Post a Comment