I didn't know what to write about so I decided to write about today.
Today in Southern California it is about 72 degrees with some wind.
I did school today and I am working a report involving the Constitution right now.
I heard an old song that have not heard in a while called "The Devil is Bad" by The W's
I found out Relient k is coming to our area!
I have my last scouts meeting tonight as SPL!(Senior Patrol Leader.....I'm basically in charge of all of the boys in the troop.It's a 6 month position)
Well that's about all I can think of. I just wanted to write a post about something.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Weather, Constitution, 90's songs, A band that is named after a car and a Final meeting
Posted by Rock4Him at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment