BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Restart

Well its been yet another month since I have blogged. I keep meaning to do this more but I am always too busy or lazy to do so. You will now find that I am not updating My Flick Reviews any further but it will be still available where it is now if you want to read any of the old posts.

Now any new movie reviews that I decide that I want to do will be found here on this blog. My blog is now actually retitled to "The Blog of EN". I may change it again later but that is what I have picked right now. I don't hate the old name but I thought it was time for a new name. If you have a suggestion then please let me know and maybe I will consider it. =)

0 comments: