BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Time Changing weatherman eating Chicken Alfredo over British/English muffins is By Your Side

Hello readers of my blog! I had a pretty good day today. After getting ready for church this morning I taught myself how to play "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North on my acoustic guitar.My family and I all returned to our home church this morning and was welcomed with warm embraces from our church family. Later on after church my family also went to Olive Garden which was really good. After having some good Chicken Alfredo, I came home and relaxed with some JCTV. There was a movie that was on it at one point called "Time Changers". If you haven't seen it before you should pick it up from wherever it is that you can find it. I've seen it before today but it's still kind of entertaining to watch again. It may be a cheesy Christian film but it has a good message and a lot of funny moments.



Besides today I can't think of much to blog about so I am going to go on some random topics right now.

1.I am realizing that over time one of my local ABC weather guys is starting to look more and more like Dustin Hoffman's character of Mr. Magorium from Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. They both even have pinstripe suits and wear yellow ties!

Mr. Magorium


2. Why are British muffins and English Muffins two different things? I mean really English and British people are the same thing basically and so why have 2 different kinds of muffins?
I looked it up and it appears that our American "English" Muffins aren't even close to actually English muffins. I'm not sure about British muffins though. The only real change between English and British muffins I think is that one is White Bread and the other is Wheat.


Well that was quite random but I have nothing to post about at the moment. I should have a lot to post about in the upcoming week though. If anyone has an idea of something to write about anything(well.....almost anything), I will try to write something about it.

2 comments:

The Zandi Zoo said...

Our weatherman is just creepy.

Hayden said...

I have a question (well, two questions actually):

1. How is the fact that the muffins are "Best Enjoyed When Toasted" going to make a difference to the buyer? Who really cares?

2. How is the fact that two Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom going to make a difference to the buyer? And who really cares?

I think that might be a resemblance between them: they both have completely pointless things printed on them...