
Last night I got to be one of the few lucky people,along with my friend,to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3:At World's End 4 hours before it came in theaters everywhere.This time unlike Spider-Man 3 there where teens and adults at the theater instead of 5-year olds.There might have been some though if the showing was not at 8:00 PM.
The movie had more violence and blood than the first 2.It was far better than the other 2 with story and special effects.In this film the crew of Jack Sparrow must save their humorous Captain from Davy Jones' Locker.It also features Keith Richards as Jack Sparrow's father.(Johnny Depp based Jack Sparrow on Keith Richards).I would recommend this film for tweens and above.Savvy?
Friday, May 25, 2007
Pirates of the Caribbean 3:At World's End Review
Posted by Rock4Him at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I really liked it, but The 2nd one is the best of all three.
~Annabel
Post a Comment