BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pan American Festival

Yesterday I went to the Pan American Festival,which is held every year,to be in the flag ceremony and serve hamburgers.The Pan American Festival is a Mother's Day weekend festival to celebrate the Pan American Countries.There is a big flag ceremony that my troop gets to do every year and we also get to cook and serve hamburgers as a fundraiser.

In the past I have picked other flags to carry in the ceremony such as Mexico, Guatemala, and St. Vincent.This year I chose Peru as my flag to carry.The only problem was that they never called my name to the stage from the side instead I had to run with my flag along with one of the last flags.Also,I was elected Troop Historian this year so I got to take pictures of the event.I still had fun though.

0 comments: