Another Summer has come and past which goes hand in hand with the fact that most of the big blockbuster movies of the year are now behind us. Though I have not seen every single movie over the summer, I have seen the majority of them. The following list will compile what movies I rank as the best of the summer. 
1.Inception
Christopher Nolan strikes again and makes us double think reality in a mindblowing original story that will make you wonder if you are dreaming. Note: You MUST see this movie from the first second to the very last.
2.Dinner for Schmucks
This movie made me laugh from beginning to end. Steve Carell takes on his role of an idiot that makes Michael Scott look like a genius. Zach Galifianakis also creates a bizarre character that will "captivate" you. ;)
3.Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Filled with more video game references to make the average nerd pee his pants, this film is like a video game itself even though it is based off of a comic book series. Chris Evans, Brandon Routh, and Jason Schwartzman make this a true "epic of epic epicness" and the Seinfield scene just makes it that much better.
4.Toy Story 3
It is sad to see this film at #4 on the list but it was still very much brilliant in everyway. The final scene is the one that will tear your heart to pieces. I love how the colors are so vibrant in this movie!
5.Ironman 2
I liked the first one better. This wasnt bad or anything but the first one was better. Robert Downey Jr. makes a great eccentric superhero!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Summer Movies
Posted by Rock4Him at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment