BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

my week

Here is your weekly Ian update! First of all I announced with a speech last Tuesday at my Troop Meeting that I was retiring from Scouting. I will still try to go to some things such as Courts of Honor and Scout-O-Rama but my schedule is too busy for scouts and I have completed all that I have wanted to and gave back also.

On Wednesday I signed papers that stated that I was done with my children's clothing store job. The small hours that I was given from there were conflicting with the movie theater and so I had to drop it. I now have more time to focus on one job and school as well as normal life things.

Also later on Wednesday I started feeling sick, which has continued all through today, which I am feeling better now except for a cough and a stuffy nose.

One last thing......ONLY 47 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!?!?! That is about 6 weeks away!

0 comments: