I am thinking about doing the project where I would take a picture each day and that picture would explain something about that day or have something to do with it. Not sure yet, but I think I will. Also I am going to post a blog entry about every now and then that will be a review of mine of whatever song/album/artist that comes on my iTunes when I put it on shuffle. Or I might just pick one. Depends on my mood. It should be a big mix since I have about 1115 songs on there right now and counting. Here is the first review which is.....
I'm So Sick(Acoustic) by Flyleaf from the album Flyleaf Special Edition
An awesome song, by an awesome band, on an awesome album! There are only a few albums out there that have good songs on it from the start to finish and this is one of them! The special edition also came with 4 acoustic songs and a DVD of videos for the same price of the normal CD. The best songs on here are I'm So Sick, All Around Me, There for You, and Perfect. This band is both mainstream and Christian and they do not hide that fact as some bands do (I am looking at you Lifehouse!). They have great lyrics that glorifies Christ's holiness. They even got so popular they have one of there songs on the Rock Band game. I can't wait for their new album to come out! On a side note though one of the guys in the band is kinda creepy looking!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Ideas and a Flyleaf review ( or maybe a review by Flyleaf of my idea?)
Posted by Rock4Him at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment