

It was not really like the other Star Wars movies and it did not have as big of a plot as the others but it was entertaining. The reason why it was different is because this was a kickoff for the TV series coming in October.
I thought the computer graphics were very cool. They are sharp edged but very detailed. The movie had some of the voices from the other movies but not all of them. They gave the clones and droids more personality. The droids are funny and dim-witted and many of the clones all have different haircuts (such as red mohawks and baldness) to tell them apart and they argue and laugh.
The movie is fine for kids but it is violent. There is no blood or cussing in the movie. I think that sadly this movie was better than Indiana Jones 4. I would give this movie 3 of 5 stars.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Movie Review
Posted by Rock4Him at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment