BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Dark Knight

It was pretty good. I don't think that it was really as good as they tried to make it to be though. The special effects were excellent(WAY better than Indiana Jones 4). This was darker than the first(hey its in the title) being like most action movie sequels like Spider-Man 3 and Prince Caspian. This was definitely not a kid movie. I highly recommend not taking your kid to see this movie. It was more gory than Star Wars III. Plus the Joker is just creepy. Heath Ledger did a good job but he, like the film, was not as good as they made it out to be. On a side note I also think that they have used him way too much in commercials and advertisements, using his death to make money. 4 of 5 stars.

0 comments: