1. What Is your natural hair color?
Brown
2. What is your current mood?
OK
3.What makes you happy?
A lot of things
4. If you could go back in time, and change something what would you change?
I would not change anything,however I would like to go back in time....
5. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
Does Yoda count?
6. Something you do a lot?
Pray and listen to music
7. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
I Wait for the Lord by Jeremy Camp
8. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Some little known athlete
9. When was the last time you cried?
10. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes
11. What do you usually order from Starbucks
Whatever looks good
12. What's your favorite color?
Black and Grey
13. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
nothing
14. Do you speak any other language?
A little Spainish
15. If you could describe your life in ONE word what would it be?
Christian
16. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
This afternoon
17. What should you be doing?
What ever it is that I am not doing right now.
18. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
???
19. How often do you pray?
A lot
20. Do you like working in the yard?
no
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Meme
Posted by Rock4Him at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment